A Chance to Vent
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: Smile

Liliana looked at the horse and smiled at the man’s request and she nodded. The pups looked at the man with interest but stayed behind her mother’s legs.

“I would love to help you.”

She said, she could tell he was not one of the minions that had come with that Maska person, the one who stripped her of her ranks. She knew mostly because she had spotted the man from a distance but had been far too busy to introduce herself. She had found herself like that since having pups and breeding and training her new horses. Now she had stopped the breeding it was much less work for her, though it still consumed much of her time.

“My name is Liliana Utina, and this is Siqui and Kuruk here let me get the grooming things for us I’ll be right back.”

She said with a pleasant smile before turning to the back of the stables where she kept the supplies together. She put them in a bucket and walked over to Songan and put the bucket next to the horse.

“We can keep the horse out here, not much room to groom with two inside a stall.”

She said picking up a brush and working on starting to brush the horse. She looked down at her pups who were no bored and were playing with one another, They had found a small corner where there was no horses or animals that could hurt them tackling one another Her attention came back to the man and smiled.

“So you are Dawali’s relative?”

She asked calmly, slightly unsure of the reaction, due to the man’s demotion to the worst possible rank ever. She, herself did not like it, he had been the best leader she'd known, though he was the only one. He had made everyone feel at home, and everyone did their jobs as they were supposed to.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread