A Chance to Vent
[html]

OOC Stuff

She worked on the mare’s back, one of the favorite spots on a horse to brush as well as the hardes, as hair tended to turn every which way and going with the fur was always essential. She could hear the hurt in the man’s throat and she gave him an apologetic mood.

“Dawali is a good man, he’s my friend, my leader, and will always be so even if someone denounced him. He’s done nothing bad.”

She said, trying to reassure him, and tell him that there was at least a few on Dawali’s side. Liliana was a loyal wolf dog. She would never turn her back on someone unless they truley deserved it.... and Dawali was not one who deserved it.

“Well in a way, I am his mate and they are his children. I was mated into his family.... though Maska believes it is a lie because Dawali mated us...”

She said bitterly She didn’t care though She was an Utina now and would remain so for the rest of her life. She would never be the same if she had to lose her surname as well. Her brush was going over the rump of the mare now. She stayed quiet not sure of what to say, but when worse came to worse she got on the subject of the horse.

“Where did you come by such a beautiful horse?”

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread