A Chance to Vent
[html]

WC: 335

He did not return her encouragement about Dawali, but she didn’t blame him. She knew she was being too upfront about it, but she wasn’t going to hide her feelings, yes it might get her in trouble someday, but what harm could words get her? The topic about her and Nayati being mates was also a delicate one and she did not try to further the conversation. As he spoke about the horse Liliana grinned, she’d met the current one in the great tribe there when she had visited, and learned more about how the tribe trained their horses. It gave her great insight of not only the training she was taught but of the traditions that the great tribe had, so why was Maska such a tyrant? Why couldn’t he just leave AniWaya to the peaceful ways it once was. That was not to be answered quickly if at all.

“That was very thoughtful. A horse trainer does know what horse would fit which wolf best though. I’ve had my experience myself even my mother had to trade a person horses because it wasn’t the right one for them, though she didn’t give him that horse to begin with. She was great at telling what horse went to who, which personality would best co exist.”

She said, the last memory of her mother only came in vaguely, but she had been training herself to remember the good in her parents bcause that’s what she wanted to do, anything bad was worthless to remember, though she would always remember her father died trying to save her and her mother died out of love for her father. In any case the current subject seemed harmless enough and it was better than talking about how she was the master animal carer here, her bitterness towards that was still quite new, but she kept her mouth shut and kept to her chores as usual. Horses didn’t stop living because wolves changed things around.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread