Nobody Said That It's Over
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

The great dog dipped his head in thanks as Saul praised him, telling him that he would fit into the pack easily. The sense of life and energy around the place, as Ansui had first detected, seemed peaceful and calm, as did this wolf before him - it seemed that he had, by pure chance, stumbled upon the same sorts of people that he had been looking for all his life.

The man stood thoughtfully for several moments as he heard Saul's question of what he could offer this pack. He could offer many things, he thought, although fighting and perhaps even hunting weren't among them. "I am learned in the art of seeking inner peace," he said, "and meditation, and learning peace of the mind and the soul, taming one's emotions." Although the mountain dog had not quite yet achieved complete inner peace and enlightenment, he had come a long way from the young pup he had once been - he could banish anger from his soul, keep it from tainting him, which was a useful skill indeed.

"I can teach others to do the same - seek strength they possess, not with their body, but with their mind and soul," he rumbled. He did not know if this was a great skill in Saul's eyes, but Ansui thought it great - his parents had taught him this knowledge, and he held it with respect and awe. He would be more than happy to pass on his learnings to others of Ichika no Ho-en, those who needed peace in their lives, rather than turmoil and fear.

<style type="text/css">
.ansui02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BFD2E1;}
.ansui02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7999B2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Y25fg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 57px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B607C; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread