Don't feel bad, it can be be much worse.
[html]

WC:369 OOC: Big Grin

Liliana smiled as the woman greeted her kindly, it seemed she was out of the loop as Luna spoke of living here for some time. Liliana had been so busy with the horses, breeding, and her pups that she had so little time for personal life, now that she was no longer the master she felt no need in breeding the cows and sheep anymore, though she was sure they would reproduce eventually, she did not want to help aid the new chief in his domination.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Luna, I am sorry I have not met you before hand, especially after all this has started.”

She said waving towards where the first meeting had been when her demotion was announced. Her’s as well as Nayati’s and any other master. She had reluctantly given up her cloat, though she could not take away her tattoo, she’d been slowly making it into a permanent part of her body, with a little help here and there, she was a master, no matter what anyone said. She couldn’t help frowning at the question. The lowest rank of animal carer wasn’t even where Liliana was at.

“I’m afraid not, I use to be the Nadi Tadita, but due to recent... events I have been demoted to Itse.”

She said a little stiffly. She watched as the woman bent down to meet Liliana’s children, but they were quiet and shied away. Lili smiled apologetically. They were not used to intereaction like they sould, Lili had been busy and so had Nayati, their lives had been quite fufilling, and even more so when breeding season had come along.

“I’m sorry they are still a little bit shy. What is your rank here in AniWaya, and since you are actually an old member.... what do you think about these.... new leaders.”

Liliana said quietly, not wanting to speak too loud, and she was sure if she did someone would end up hearing and that would be the death of her, or at least something not so good would happen to her. She was sure she was at least safe here.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread