Don't feel bad, it can be be much worse.
[html]

OOC Stuff

Liliana shrugged off the apology, after all it wasn’t Luna’s fault this happened to her. She blamed it on the man that took over. He’d seen him look at her and knew that look from so many others, he was bias and racist. She would do her best to keep away from him and just do her job,

“Well I think it’s best not to get near them at all. My advice is to steer clear and do your job, though I’m glad you don’t have too much to do... but I have a feeling that will change.”

She didn’t know what was going on but she could tell they were getting ready for something, and she didn’t like it, which meant she should keep her head low... or try, though she didn’t seem to mind talking about it openly and wasn’t afraid of much, but then she had little experience defending herself. She smiled at the wolf hoping to give courage and faith in her packmates. They were what mattered not the leader. He was one man, though that one man hid behind his goons the whole time.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread