Don't feel bad, it can be be much worse.
[html]

OOC Stuff

Liliana thought the wolf took her words awefully seriously, she only meant not to get mixed with them, not to hide and never see them, but she was sure to find out that would be harder than that took anyway.. She smiled at the woman.

“Yes but one has to do their duties to keep their own heads low, if they aren’t there is the excuse that you leach off the pack and then the circle of things happen. I won’t mix myself in with these thugs. I do put my family before myself, but that means I have to keep myself safe as well.”

She said. Actions always made one thing good or bad it depended on what choice a wolf made and this she learned well enough since the passing of her parents. She was happy with the change in subject especially since it was something to do with the thing she loved the most.

“If you would like I can show you, the pups will be fine as long as we do this in the padock outside.”

She said, she’d boarded the spots where the puppies could get under the paddock she used to train the horses. She did not twant them getting hurt and that was by far the best way to do so. Turning to the pups they were still looking back at Luna with curiousity more than the fear they showed.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread