Warmth of the heart
[html]

WC: 362 OOC: This will be interesting.

He didn’t expect a scowl when the door was answered and this caused him to temporarily forget himself, but as she moved her hand as though to act as shutting the door he seemed to stand taller. He had natural charm, and he wasn’t going to let Sky’s bully attitude mess this up, he cleared his throat.

“No, actually I was hoping you would like to get out of that dusty old house and take a walk with me.”

His voice sounded confident, and hopeful, his eyes pleading and he move his hand that held the flowers and herbs over to her, hoping she would accept. He wanted to show her he was still pretty much the same Shaw, though changed due to the events in his life, he was still the big soft hearted brute and she still had him by her pinky. He had never changed his mind about her and never planned on running away from her. He berated himself not to put all over his letter “Urgent” Or “I will return” but at the time that was not on his mind. He had only wanted to reassure her that he would return to continue his life with her....but it was all in vain and now he had to build up his trust again...

“Please accept, I hardly see you out and I sorely miss your company. Your voice no matter how unhappy has always been kind to my heart...”

He said finally, hoping he didn’t lay on too hard and too quick. He gave her one of his now rare smiles. One that he use to make before the incident with him being a former leader. It was genuine and spoke of happier times. He was almost panicking inside though, thinking, she’s just gonna slam the door, but there was a little trickle of hope somewhere deep down. He could not make her walk with him, but if she didn’t come with him he’d sit on her porch and play bad music till she decided to. He wasn’t going to mention that little bit until she slammed the door.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread