Warmth of the heart
[html]

WC: 568 OOC: Massive post... and i had it done last night and i fell asleep writing it

She scolded him about the plants he had picked for her and felt shamefaced. He was not one to normally pick wild greens from anything, and was more apt to keep them where the were and enjoy them in their natural habitat. Shaw could only give a shrug then a nod and watched as she moved around telling him he could tag along. Of course the first thing that came to mind was to protest, but he thought better of it. He would be able to show her soon enough.... He made to follow her and watched as she put her hands on the skulls of the animals Argul had staged for Shaw. He clenched his jaws a little wishing that he could just lob the things somewhere away from him and they would shatter into a million pieces, but he didn’t he just listened. He bit his lip and tried not to go up to her and embrace her as she let her feelings out. He didn’t want to see hurt, sad, or in pain in any way and he knew all this the words that came from her mouth and the sad look in her eyes. He would let her have her say.

“There are many things I wish I could take back Sky, so many, especially the part of me being the leader. I was no leader, I was not strong enough to handle what life threw at me, I stepped down in the worst possible time and way... No one can forgive me for that and I cannot ask for that forgiveness, it was a grave mistake, one of many I have made in the few months I was the leader. Things were too carefree back then.. I was too carefree back then, not thinking about how easy it would be for someone to come in and just hurt any of our members

He looked to his hands, one of which was now holding onto the sword he strapped to his waist, a thing he had not left without since leaving his mothers death place. He looked back at Sky.

“The only way I can pay back what I owe to everyone is to try to protect you. I think my mother saw it in me a long time ago... As a leader I was suppose to protect you, and make sure nothing bad came to the pack, but I couldn’t do that, not the way I was. I’ve found a different calling, I will make sure nothing gets past these borders without any say so, I may have to recruit others, but I will do everything in my willpower to make this the safest pack ever.”

He hesitated for a moment, but not in indecision, mostly for effect, then turned back to the woman he loved.

“Words won’t show you though, action will, and it’s one of the reasons I wanted to have a walk with you. I want to show you something.”

He said, he was about to take her hand, but thought better of it, she was still angry with him, and it seemed there was no need to ask why. She had pretty much said all she needed to for him to know why she was upset and he didn’t need her to say in thing at all

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread