Duat
[html]

<3 A bit rambly; sorry. And I did translate this round; I really hate using Arabic letters. >.> Stupid lack of transliteration tools.

Her mind wandered to nothing, the sickness burning up her thoughts before they were formed. She heard words, she heard a voice, but it was all jumbled and confusing. It was not a mother tongue. It was not what she was used to, but it was enough to make her head turn to finally look at the golden man. Come, he said, the only word of English she could decipher from the jumble of foreign syllables and tones. A splotch of black lifted from him, cast off into the sky while the hooved creature snorted uncomfortably. More words, more confusion. She was supposed to go with him, but where was she being taken? This was no the underworld she had believed, yet it held the gruesome facade of death and decay.

She tried to free herself from his grasp, but he held strength her small body never would and she was forced to be lead by him wherever it was he felt she belonged. Still, she tried to twist away; his fingers held her, bruising the skin beneath her fur in a moment that was her own fault. "ندعها تفلت من أيدينا ، وهذا يضر!" Her voice sounded unfamiliar to her own ears, for it was not a place she should have spoken — it was clear enough that this creature was a man, and what she perceived as a bold outburst would have killed her mother. Where did he expect her to go? What world had she found in her delusional stupor, lined with skulls and smelling of death? Fear overcame her for reasons that were silly, and her struggles became more fevered until exhaustion overtook her sore muscles. There was little she could do — there was little she should have been doing. She was at the mercy of a stranger.

<style>
.freebietable-a04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0EcRM.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a04 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a04 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a04 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread