The light of the fire
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

The light of the fire

Dated: Jul 14, after the announcements. Sorry for the little waitr\, dear!

He had sent the former Chief away when everyone but Chitsa had left with a rough "Leave us". The russet male had scampered away on those four legs without a word, and without dignity. Maska had not allowed himself to smile, but when the former Chief's sister lingered and he motioned for her to join him as he started walking towards the Town Hall, he did. The Guardians had all left now, even Nahele, starting their recruitments and securing the Village. He walked with light grace, his lean form barely carrying any weight, and his cloak flowed behind him. His Guide was nowhere to be seen.

Her pelt looked luxurious, nothing like her brother's. She carried her rank well. "I am glad you stayed, Chitsa", he stated, smiling. It was strange how she appeared so different from her brother, so determined and intelligent. Her brother's leadership had brought this tribe into grave dishonor; they should be glad it had not been warriors Chief Aatu had sent. His leadership appeared ruled by randomness and stupidity, sometimes sheer luck, but this sister of his had potential. "I am sorry about your brother" he stated, then. She would understand; obviously, he did not mean that he had pity for the Amara. He had pity for Chitsa, for the shame her brother had brought on their name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread