birds of a feather
[html]

OOC: Niro's so lost hahaha

For once Niro was having difficulties. He had heard of the pack Anathema but had never actually been to it, so he was going by directions, instinct and smell, and soon found himself within the mountains, though he could smell the blasted pack one second and the next it was gone, as though his own sense of smell was going bad. He growled to himself, which in turn made the pigeon in its cage flutter around in fear. Marahute, who was on her normal perch of his shoulder flapped her wings in answer to the smaller bird, she had finally been let out of the sling, but had yet to make an attempt to fly. He wondered if she could even fly anymore. He knew that the young golden eagle would know and she would try without him forcing her.

Niro came upon a scent and this time it stuck, he knew it was a wolf, but if the wolf was at home around here, maybe they could know where to find the entrance to the pack Anahema, he would hope so. He hurried towards the smell before it was gone, and saw a grey figure.

“Hello, my name is Niro Takekuro, I hope I am not bothing you, I just need some help.”

The bird ladened man said, making his appearance known to the other male. He had seemed content, and wondered if Niro was intruding on the man’s solitude, but it was too late. The stupid idiot couldn’t think ahead of time before barging in ...

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread