birds of a feather
[html]

Niro was not surprised at the reaction he got from his feathered friends. He was used to it. It was very rare to really see birds that were trained, much less the raptors of the sky. Niro had more at home but his usual companion was Marahute. He was glad the man greeted him well, and was happy that he would try to help Niro.

“I’m looking for Anathema, I can smell the place, but I can’t find where the pack lives.

He felt slightly embarrassed that he had to admit that he might be losing his sense of smell. He just wanted to get home back to his family. At the mention of his birds he smiled, knowing the man was quite curious. His smile was an automatic one, albeit, embarrassed.

“Ah thank you, actually I’m starting up a messenger service of sorts. where packs can communicate to one another. I’ve wanted to use hawks but it seems there are few of those around as it is, probably haven’t had time since the humans took their hopmes from them so long ago, but right now I’m using pigeons, they are dumb as bricks.... but at least they know how to get from one place to another. I’ve been able to train them to do that at least.”

The man shrugged. He was probably going to have to travel to get the birds of prey he wanted. He knew there so many different kinds but he liked the smarter ones, the falcons and hawks that did not team the sky as so many other birds did.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread