birds of a feather
[html]

naaawwww <33

The laden male spoke quickly in reply to his words and Saul smiled softly. Anathema lay just a stones throw away from where they stood, but he could understand why it was elusive to him. While the Anathemans had claimed a lot of land above ground, the majority of their ground was beneath the surface. Saul often heard the noise from the caverns that lay close to where they stood now. With a subtle point towards the mountains the male had just walked over, Saul offered with an apologetic shrug of his shoulders; "Anathema lie within and around the mountains you've just crossed. I imagine you passed their dens just a few moments ago. Of course, they would not take too kindly to your walking into their dens, so I suggest you call at the borders." He chuckled softly, trying not to imagine the upset the grey male would cause if he walked into the Anathemans territory, unknowing that he was trespassing. Still, he had no desire to send the male to a certain doom, so caution was necessary.

His attention turned once more to the birds in the males care. He was captured by the hawk, but the pigeon in the cage was equally enthralling. Niro began to speak and Saul was struck with the practical aspect of having birds carry your messages for them. He cast his mind back to the beginning of July, the three days it had taken him to get down into the dampwoods and back up home again. Of course, his journey was necessary for catching his horses. But if he wanted to get a message to one of the southern packs, it would have taken him a week to make the journey down and back up again. Green eyes were wide as he looked up at the male, a rueful smile washing over his lips.

"How did you train the pigeon? I really think Ichika could benefit from a system like this- we are so far away it takes days to get over the mountains and back again. Pigeons would make our lives a lot easier, thats for sure."

He asked, a plan forming in his mind. If he could learn how to train pigeons from this man, he might be able to set up a similar system in Ichika. It was an exciting prospect and one that was clear in the males eyes.

<style>
.saulow2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saulow2 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saulow2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saulow2 {background-color:#122467; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ight-2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2d0ff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread