birds of a feather
[html]

WC: 360 OOC: Niro talks too much hahaha

Niro nodded at the man’s advice. He never had any intentions of trespassing, though he wasn’t sure where the whole pack started, it was deceiving. He would go back later and find where they were for now his own interest was being questioned and he liked this. The man had a familiar smell to him, though he didn’t know if it was the pack he was thinking of or not. The man smelled slightly different than the one he’d visited last.

“Well it’s not so hard once you learn how, it’s a matter of getting to their skulls that they will be fed if they do what you want.”

Niro went on explaining how he worked with the birds, and how he planned to do the same with hawks and falcons as well when he got enough.

“The thing is, there aren’t that many raptors around here. I would have to travel further inland to find more, even some areas that would have far more of them than here. There are plenty of places around here, but I guess not enough to sustain their own eating habits, so for now I’m using pigeons. I had gone to a few packs, I thought you were from Dahlia de Mai, which I had offered them one and they had accepted, but you say you’re from Ish.. itchi... um what was that again, I’m sorry.... where is it, I may have to take a journey and offer a pigeon as well. I’ve got many and will have many more, the birds don’t tend to be smart enough to carry to multiple packs, even hawks have that problem, but they will easily go from one pack and back, so I hope to settle everyone with many birds and hopefully teach someone how to get them to send messages.

When it came to his work, Niro loved talking about it, but he did finally close his mouth, and smile at the man, wondering how much he had just absorbed. He would gladly repeat, and if necessary write down instructions, after all that was how he learned.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread