birds of a feather
[html]

WC: 329 OOC: Awerrrrr need Niro muse bad

Niro smiled kindly at the man as he gave directions to Niro. He knew perfectly well that he shouldn’t tresspass. He had learned from other’s experience. He had yet to trespass. He had too good of a nose to run through someone else’s back yard. Marahute was looking at Saul with her mouth half open and from one side as she could not see straight in front of her, and her head keep moving to keep focus on him. Her mouth was slightly open taking in the man’s scent, and shee seemed taken by him. Niro knew that only a few wolves had gotten this reaction out of her and he was certain Saul could be trusted.

“I learned it’s mostly bribe when it comes to pigeons... well most birds in any case, but they just have an odd sense of direction and knwo where they eat. It’s not hard to get them to go between one place and another, even out in the field as long as they know.,”

He said, shouldering Marahute down his arm, she had started clenching wth her talons and it hurt him a bit. The eagle sidestepped onto his forearm, where she would have a better grip, but her attention still on Saul. This gave Niro the time to think about Sauls question, and try to procure a good answer.

“It might be possible, but I’m afraid the only mentions that have anything to do with messanger hawks are in those fantasy books my sister reads, but I think with time and patience and possibly some low speech they could easily do multiple areas as long as they know where those areas are.”

Niro said, thoughtfully, it was an experiment he may have to try, maybe with Gregor, but he would also want a smaller bird and smarter one at that. Bald eagles weren’t dumb but they also weren’t the most clever of animals either.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread