birds of a feather
WC: 305
[html]

“If you say what you have already, you do have one of my pigeons in your care. It will more than likely still go to Cour des miracles, but I wouldn’t mind showing you a thing or two about bird training. Would you like to learn now or set up a date for me to visit or vice versa?”

He had so much to do himself, but he would free up time to help anyone interested in the trade he had been learning himself. Saul gave his thoughts on low speech, though it would work, learning the ability too a lot out of a wolf and his time and Niro didn’t have that time himself.

“Well I don’t think you’d have to learn low speech, but I think it could have a very big factor in understanding each other, but if we can find a way I think i’d shoot the pigeons with an arrow and stew them up.”

He said jokingly, though in a way he was serious, he probably would cook up the birds once he found a better way of transporting letters. He could see that Saul was seeing the possibilities for what could be, and this was good, because this meant Saul was serious about it.

“It also seems like Marahute likes you too, If you want she likes being petted over here and under here.”

He said, he could see the want in the male and he knew it was hard to control with something so beautiful so close. He showed Saul where Marahute liked her scratches, which was on the back of her head and right under her beak. Niro smiled as she half closed her eyes when he gave her an itch underneath her powerful jaw.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread