Everybody here
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She was relieved to hear that he would stay with her. Naniko leaned against him a little more when his arm tightened around her, continuing to breath in his comforting scent. When the pregnancy was over she would be much happier - pups, she could deal with. But the tiredness and aches kept her from doing some of her duties, any more. That and the fear that he'd instilled into her that she might suddenly give birth at or around the borders. That wouldn't be an ideal situation. She hoped for something normal, for the rest of her pregnancy and birth to go regularly and for them to be born without complications. Naniko still had fears and doubts with each pregnancy that she'd had, due to the first litter of pups she had birthed. They'd all come still-born.

"You should let me know what I can do for you, Ravesque. In return for you watching out for me." She said. She didn't want him to be doing this without getting anything in return, after all. The Angela yawned, pulling out of his grasp for a moment to reach for something soft to lay underneath her head. "Let's lay down." Something about being around him did relax her and make her feel more tired. She waited for him to move before taking a place on the bed, giving another tired yawn. Food could wait...right now she was content to just sleep. She moved around a bit on the bed until she was well settled in beside him, closing her eyes and drifting away to sleep.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread