Moving On
[html]

Table courtesy of Sie; image courtesy of cloudchaser32000@flickr. 381(+3) Posted with the wrong account, sorry for that ^^'

The peaceful harmony of the wind blowing through the trees was disturbed by the sound of footsteps moving in her direction. Her eyes, opened again, revealing the vivid tonality of her iris. "¿Hola? ¿Quién está ahí?" She asked at the emty space in her mother language, still not seeing anybody. But her nose had been faster than her eyes at identifying the stranger. She vaguely remembered his smell from the pack meeting from days ago, and she knew that he was superior to her. So, remembering the pack's manners, she lowered her ears and lowered her gaze. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she shifted into a kneeling position. By then, the other wolf was already visible, and, if it hadn't been for her fine sense of smell, she would have confused him with a youngster or even a female.

Her head remained in a bowing position even when the superior spoke to her. His question was a bit confusing. Where it go? what did he mean? She rose her gaze to his torso, still not daring to look at him in the eyes. But then, his questions changed and his voice acquired a demanding tone. The girl stood up very slowly, her ears still paralell to her skull and her tail ducked between her legs. But she didn't straighten up completely, though. The questions felt out of place for the lively colored woman. She was a lower ranked wolf, that was clear, but she was no slave to be told what to do like that. Slave. Realization stuck her as she became aware of the omnipresent gold ring on her nose. Only slaves wore that kind of jewelery, and the fact that she was wearing hers made her easy to confuse by fer packmates.

"Greetings, sir. But aye shald clarify that aye am not a sleiv." Still avoiding the other's eyes, she rose her sight another bit to have a clearer view of his superior. "My name ees Xochime Kimaris. And the ring has notting to do with my rank." So the words didn't sound too authoritary, she lowered her tone, making it softer and reinforcing her submissive attitude. She didn't make another move then, allowing the Arbiter to do his next move, either by greeting her back or shushing her off.

Flower lives "Flower says" Flower thinks

<style>
.xochime-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.xochime-b02 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xochime-b02 b {color:#D6BBE7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.xochime-b02 {background-color:#63566B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I7r51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B151F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:175px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread