Even the doomed can survive
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 311Please allow Io to post first. Rose sorry about the slight pp

Elzar snorted as he stapped his feet. Aeron smiled, "Good job boy it took some time." she said as she patted his neck. She looked back at Io with a smiled "my darling we have arrived." Aeron stated as she felt Io slide out from behind her as she sighed. She had to admit she had enjoy feeling Io with her.

Throwing one leg over the side of her horse she smiled dismounting with ease. She couldn't believe she was doing this again. she had never really expected to find a home or a mate or have kids but here she was doing all that.

She took a breath and patted her horse again. She was already missing her babies she would get over it. she had io and all the pups that they would have here in Anathema. "So will you do the honors darling?" she asked Io with a smile.

She had to admit she wasn't sure that she was was ready for this and Elzar being ansy was not helping her. She looked at the male perceron giving him a glance. She turned back to Io as she pulled her hood down reveling her face to the world. For days she had cast herself into shadows hidden behind her hood.The wind blew casting her hair in every which way. She had not had it down ever well almost ever. She watched the borders with a golden gaze her mind wondered what it would be like here. she needed structure she needed understanding. She needed to find a place that reminds her of home.

"Io, Sara I'm glad you both are here with me." She stated. She hadn't spoken much to sara but she was glad to speak with him now and she just couldn't wait to start setting up her traps and get her family fed again.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread