Even the doomed can survive
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count ::

Elzar snorted as Io fiddled with his straps. He didn't move but watched her as he shifted slightly. Aeron glanced at him. He shifted with a final snort and looked straigh a head. She looked at Io and smiled. 'I'm not sure but I hope that it will be nice, I need to be more at easy." She said as she moved closer to io.

Aeron couldn't help but run the melody of a call. in all honsety it didn't take long for a member to come to see them. Aeron looked him over before she said anything. the man seemed very well stern. The man greeted them and crossed his arms. Aeron gave a calm smile. "yes, thank you for coming so fast.' She said as she continued. "We seek to join your ranks." She stated as finished and looked at him and then Io. She only hoped they were not disgruntly towards coyotes or this may be where she'd have to leave.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread