Trading alliances.
[html]

OOC: I just want to make this clear that in no way is this manditory for a leader to be in this thread Smile I will pm Leaders and such about details of this thread, but this can be for anyone who wishes to trade or meet etc. Smile Also it's short, i apologize for that, and I'm sure my replies will be considerably longer once we get some interaction started!! DND Note :I want this plot to either go through or not.....

He had waited the night out before finally finding his way down to the entrance of Anathema, he had been gone from home far too long now and he wanted to get this over with. He had his trading things ready, and the pigeon in his arms. He was sick of traveling and promised himself the next voyage he would take a horse. He took a deep breath and howled. It wasn’t anything complex, but he could hear his voice echoing all around him. Though he was outside the borders of the pack, and he knew they lived inside caves, he wasn’t sure what to expect of these creatures. Niro breathed hard, and nervous. He didn’t know why either. Maybe it was the place itself and that inside these mountains was a cavern full of wolves. He would find out how nice they were in due time.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread