spin me right round
small pp of eclipse Big Grin
3+

She gave the little girl a quick short grin as she appeared by her side. The white stallion snorted and shook his head angrily, now there were two sharp toothed killers to escape from! He bared his teeth with ears flicked back and pawed at the ground, his hooves sending sparks flying when they collided with stones. With no warning at all, not even a bunching of muscles in preparation and then he was hurtling towards them at breakneck speed. But Jace moved just as quick, as the smaller one and therefore easiest to defeat the stallion launched himself at the young girl child. Jace shunted Eclipse out of the way with her entire body's worth of weight.

The rope flicked out of her hand guided by something greater than herself, she struck her target, the noose slipping over his neck and tightening. The femme kicked off from the ground in a leap that was part strength and part faith.. well mostly faith. But her aim fell true and she landed upon the beast's back, with a quick but elegant flick of her wrists she doubled the rope over and managed to tie it around his head a second time creating very primitive reigns. The stallion went berserk now, screaming with fury and raising himself high above the ground, kicking up his rear and attempting to buck her off.

Jace held tight onto the rope and squeezed hard with her legs, determined that he could not win this battle or the overall war between them. Whenever he tried to go one way she pulled on the rope and jerked him around, all the time though she was whispering into his ear in low speech, she could tell he listened by the way it twitched,

'I am friend, I am horse friend.'

Messages In This Thread