Meet me halfway
[html]

Word Count :: --- :: Assumed Chapel was in Lupus form?

Her body was slumped over the neck of her mottled steed as he grazed. In all honesty, it a appeared as though she might fall of at the slightest breeze. The sound had roused her from a dream-like state, and she rose slowly, realizing quickly upon waking how dangerous it really could have been. Shaking herself awake, she rubbed her eyes and peered groggily, half-lidded around her; but the pretty call had come from farther away. Intrigued, she chose to follow it; a presence had been their request, after all.

Rising to drape her legs across Lennon's wide back, she was off quickly with a few chirps to her steed in Low speech. Ruby-painted nose was pointed and following the strengthening scent; it was foreign, and she was wary. Not many foreigners came to their borders. Large ears flew back against her skull as she lowered her body, increasing the speed of her mount. Soon, those familiar piked borders were in sight, and golden eyes narrowed as she glanced about. With haste she located the figure; four legged and small, silhouetted as the sun shone behind the stranger. Certainly there was little threat in a creature with a build like hers, and so she neared, still staying several feet away, still remaining inside.

A hand rose over her eyes to shield the mid-day rays, and she called out cheerily. "Hello over there, can I help you?" She couldn't see very well in the awkward lighting, and so she remained cautious until the coyote spoke.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread