Meet me halfway
[html]

Word Count :: --- ::

When the stranger flinched and backed away at her approach, Sage took the cue to dismount. With a pat, she chirped a few words of Low speech to her companion, asking him to stay close. Then, bright golden eyes turned back to the new company quite near Inferni's borders. Taking several slow steps forward, she eyed the small coyote, who spoke up now.

Sage blinked slowly in response, the strong herb she had smoked earlier now hitting her in another dazing wave. What did she say? I think she wants to join, she thought to herself, eyes narrowing. "All right, then; you may inquire," she offered with a brief chuckle, before clearing her throat and resuming with a more serious tone. "Who might you be, to know of us? Where'd you come from?" Curious, indeed that she might know their name before she even arrived; and with a scent so foreign to the familiar local blend. Hmm, she thought, but did not linger on it.The Optio paused to fold her arms so that her head might rest on her balled fist, considering the strange canine. "And tell me what you can do, please, miss? she purred finally in smooth tones.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread