Meet me halfway
[html]

Word Count :: --- ::

The coyote was being unreasonably vague, and when she refused to announce the details of Sage's question, the Optio became increasingly wary. What would she do, if the woman named Chapel would not provide enough information? Should she turn her away, and risk getting attacked by an unknown coyote? The girl had seemed slight and lean enough that she wouldn't try anything stupid, but Sage couldn't be sure. And with all these unclear responses, she needed to know more.

"Well, Chapel, I'm Sage River Lykoi. Optio of Inferni. I like to travel, too." Maybe sharing a bit about herself would help the russet coyote open up a bit more. After all, if she would be useful and loyal to Inferni, she would be worthwhile; but she would need to prove it, first. Or at least elaborate on some skills! Sage would not allow this woman to pass if she could do nothing but stand there and avoid answering inquiries. So Chapel could do "many things". Sage raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread