Meet me halfway
[html]

Word Count :: --- :: This post is shooort~

As the silence began to grow strong, Sage took an herbal joint from the stash in her purse, putting the end between her lips and lighting it. The tan girl puffed lazily, attention waning, though golden eyes never drifted too far from her odd company. In effort to amuse herself, she blew small rings of smoke into the air.

The steady rocking of Lennon's body as she sat atop it was nearly enough to put her to sleep when combined with the pleasant weather. Her eyes began to lilt, and she yawned, shaking herself awake as the four-legged woman spoke a question in a friendly tone. The Optio's head turned to face Chapel's in consideration of her words. Massacre, she thought, furrowing her brows. Hadn't she heard that name before? Her face contorted cutely in thought; yes, she did remember Talitha mentioning that name. Sage's red-headed cousin had Massacre blood in her veins. But that was all she knew.

"I have heard it mentioned, yes," she responded airily, vaguely, her head turning briefly to watch their path. "Why do you ask?" How did she know of it? Not curious enough to interrogate yet, Sage focused now on guiding Lennon over a large rotted tree stump.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread