Meet me halfway
Chapel turned her head and looked to the left, wondering whether Sage was going to reply or not. She snorted in disgust at the smoke rings that were floating overhead and disappearing somewhere up above. Did all the wolves in Inferni smoke? She would be the only one that couldn't stand the disgusting stench of the joint as well as the fumes that came from the horrible things. Did she even know what they could do to someone's health?

The female coyote sighed and looked away to inspect the rest of her surroundings. There wasn't much to see, but every so often a tree's shadows protected the two wolves and Sage's steed from the blistering sun up above. It was certainly a hot one.

Chapel perked her ears as she heard Sage beginning to speak. Of course a question tagged along with her response, as one always did. The optio seemed to be full of questions, but never of straight answers. Chapel turned her head towards the ground and looked at her paws as she walked across the dry ground. I'll have to make this response count, and think up my words carefully.. she thought to herself. "Just curious," Chapel began. She realized this probably wouldn't be enough and continued, "My family... was close to some Massacre coyotes..." The lupus hoped that explanation would suffice.

Messages In This Thread