Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be
[html]

I feel like these two are becoming fast friends :3

Although the bi-colored man wasn’t looking for anyone’s company in particular right now, he was glad it was Noss and not some random stranger that he ran into. He seemed the type of person Ezra would enjoy hanging out with regularly; Noss was quiet, sensible, and no trouble at all. Ezra valued all those traits very highly so the hybrid enjoyed it when he saw those traits in others. Ezra had no tolerance for annoying morons that drove him up a wall. Petra was a little on the annoying side, but Ezra was trying to let it go. He would turn her into a levelheaded, tame horse soon enough.

The Lord took the man’s hand, and took it as a boost to get off the ground. He groaned momentarily, brushing off the dirt his fur accumulated from the fall. “She is indeed,” the man said, giving Noss a faint smile. “I’ll knock some sense into her eventually. When did you get your own?” He said fondly, looking at the beast before him.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread