These Words Are My Own
[html]

Pffft XD It's alright; it's like, I want to spree really bad, but I don't think my chances with that will be so good since I'm on vacation now >_< And yes; Noss is terrified that he'll be swallowed alive by the mountain of clothes in Strel's closet XD (You have no idea how awkward I felt writing this fail-post...I have no clue how a manly-man would handle this >///< Hence awkward-Rachel makes awkward-Noss) Note: The tribe that Ralla and Noss come from speak a form of Cherokee, so hover over the words for translations Tongue

Being given the okay--Noss was often careful when Strel was working, since the likelihood of him becoming a moving target if he disturbed something important was very high--Noss came in with all the gifts in tow. But really, how to begin the exchange? Casually, of course. He went over to one of the chairs sitting opposite of Strel and sat, placing the leather bag with the final gift on the floor next to the dried meat.

"Strelein," he replied, maybe a little too formally. Originally, this courting would've taken place over the span of a few days--a week or so, even--but here was this big ol' brute trying to do it in one fell swoop. You'd think he was an adolescent trying to confess to his first crush. Well, in a way, Strelein was his first crush... Oh, moon, he hated being awkward and all the things it entailed... A little oddly he held out the seal skin first, and if there had been no fur on his cheeks, one would be aghast to find a light tint of pink coloring them. "L-le..." he began a little awkwardly, not quite making eye contact with Strel as he semi-mumbled out the words, "ye ci Elun un Hi, el wapazo mitawa wico iye un hayake." For Noss, it was much easier for him to say what needed to be said in his native tongue--guttural and non-understandable as it was. So long as Strelein physically took the gifts, the courting would be considered valid. Call the grey warrior old fashioned...and odd...but to him, it would validate what he was doing in the first place. Of course, if he didn't want to eternally confuse Strelein, he had to start speaking English...

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread