These Words Are My Own
[html]
000+
lovin' mwamwa .. I don't know.

"Yeh see eline..hwah..?" he gibbered out, trying to figure out what on earth the other man had said to him. That was the strangest greeting he had ever been privy to. If he was expecting to be spoken to in Noss' native tongue, the man did not show it in the least. Strel gave his lover the most incredulous look he had ever attempted to look. He just stared at Noss for a moment before eying him with confusing. "O-ooookay," he forced out as he gingerly took the pelt from the man's outstretched arms. If Strel didn't know the man better, he would have sworn that Noss was a little bit nervous. But he had only stammered out a little bit. Maybe he was unused to his own tongue after so long speaking English?

Strel inspected the pelt in his hands; it was really rather fine and soft. He stroked it gently with a hand before looking up at Noss with curiosity in his lavender eyes. He placed it in his lap and crossed his arms with a slight smile on his lips despite his confusion. "What's going on here, Noss?" Did the man do something he regretted and was now kissing ass to make up for it when he revealed it? "This is a nice pelt and all, but my birthday was at least five months ago." It was a nice surprise, but still it confused him quite a lot.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread