These Words Are My Own
[html]
300+
I AM A BAD BAD PANDA.

Exasperated, the man looked away in a huff, feeling embarrassed at his lack of eloquence. "I know, I heard you," he said impatiently, letting his fingers busy themselves around the watch's face. It's not that he wanted to be short with Noss, but he had no expected this. At least this way. He had figured one night they would simply decide to call it official and that would be that. Nothing more or special. Even though Strel had always thought about making a grand show of something like this, he felt discretion was highly advisable. Not all folk would be comfortable with the thought of two men being together so intimately, even though none had come to him to protest his behavior in the past.

The redheaded man looked back up at Noss, noticing he too had looked away. But after explaining his traditions and his explanation, Strel knew he no longer could play the coy game. He had always bounced Noss around, rather rudely and cruelly, in the past. It would be wrong to lie and pretend it was always a game, because it never was. That was just how the man was. To top it off, this situation was not one he understood nor really ever thought about. Girls dreamed of the day a man asked them for their hand. Strel just wished for a quiet day on the morrow. But how to answer the question he never really truly thought about.

"I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting this," he began, clutching the trinket in his hands. "I thought you or I would just turn over in the middle of the night, groggy, and just mention it, and then it would be done and over with." His look was serious but the grin was twitching on the corners of his lips. "So, I suppose.. I will." The smile on his lips was broad as it pulled at his mouth.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread