grown for a minute.
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:380px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

Ohohohohoho 8D

Eyebrows climbed higher on her forehead as the stupid creature found the courage to question her command. The tip of the adult’s muzzle rose slightly, and there was a storm approaching in deep red eyes as they narrowed, dangerous. Of course, the little girl had some immunity because she was a part of the clan the warrior woman had swore to serve, but after China’s bloody beating, she knew that the lines were no longer as clear as they had been. Halo could be dangerous even to her own people. China’s bloodied face was something she looked back to with a smile on devious lips.

”Do I look like I care that you won't get to see your munsuun?” she asked, voice whipping hard against the pleasant air. ”You’re lucky I found you when you did, because there are wolves everywhere, and they will hunt you and eat you aliivee Not really, but it could happen. Maki had lost his life not far from here, and there had been killings here in the past. The child needed to be spooked. They always seemed to believe they were untouchable and invulnerable, but alas, it wasn’t so. Blood would paint the ground red again, the woman was certain of this. This brat would have to make her adventurous trip to the mansion another day.

The Centurions crossed her arms before her chest and tapped her foot impatiently; her unpleasant glare intense upon the little girl’s face. ”You will do as I say, or I promise you will regret this day.” Yes, this was a threat that the adult intended to act upon if she didn’t get her way.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread