In these bodies we will live
[html]
Yaaaay brofer thread! Big Grin

As Haven walked towards the stables with his son by his side it was hard to believe how much the boy had grown in such a seemingly small amount of time. To the father the birth of his children was in clear in his mind as if it had happened yesterday. Yet here Linden was, six months old. He held much the same build as his father: an average height and muscles were beginning to show as the puppy fat melted away. The golden eyed boy had not gone through his first shift yet, but surely it would only be a matter of time before that happened. He had reached the right age now. The Aatte didn't know when Princess had first changed forms, but Haven himself had been right on time. All through his puphood he had been anxious to be able to stand on two legs and have hands. He sensed the same eagerness in his son. Will I be able to pick out a horse for myself? After I'm able to shift? The man smiled down at Linden. You sure will. Your uncle might even have some good ideas of which would suit you.

Alder had become the new Marshall of the Kingdom, filling the void that had been left with Heath had left. There were times where the Knight was still deeply grieved by the loss of his dear friend and his lovely mate who Haven had also been close to. If their former King ever showed his face here again and found that what had lead his friends away had been a pack of lies—for he suspected as much—he would meet the collie with the point of his sword. His thoughts were far from such dark places as they reached the large structure that smelled so pleasantly of horse and hay. Linden rushed ahead, calling for his uncle, while Haven brought up the rear, a smile on his face.

Haven Puppy

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a5611b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 npc {font-weight:bold; color:#87b5ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#193971; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ucj0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b1f42; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da9c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.2em #193971; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2line {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #0b1f42; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread