The day the earth stood still
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

The family is welcomed after the birth, with the exception of Demi and Ravesque who can come in at any time. PP of Panda being in the den, if that's alright :3

Naniko had kept to her den for the last week or so to prepare for the birth of the pups. Ravesque's warnings about her giving birth outside of the caves had become all too true when she'd thought that she was going into labor a few days prior. The contractions had stopped on that day after she'd laid down in her own bed and had tried to rest some more, so in her den she had stayed after that point. Naniko had plenty of things to work on in her den, and she would call out to those walking by to make them come in and entertain her at times.

Today she'd managed to trap Panda in there with her. The Angela had been working on getting a few skins softened up so that she could use them for various tasks; She was wanting to make some more water storage containers, ones that were easier to carry around than a jar or flask and that could hold a slightly higher volume of water. She spoke to the girl as she worked. "I don't know when they'll come. I felt some pains the other day, but they seem to have gone away for n--" Her word was cut off as a dull pain throbbed across her abdomen. "I might have spoken too soon."

She had some things ready for it, extra furs and a few small towels for help with cleaning the pups off. She would likely be too weak to do some of that herself. Naniko suddenly wished that she had asked her niece to come by that day, as well - even though she had done this quite a few times, the idea of the birth was a little daunting. She didn't want to be insensitive to Demi's loss of her own litter, though, and hadn't asked her to come by the den that day. It was probably more than obvious to the pack that the Angela's due date was nearing, though.

As another wave of pain came, she went down to her knees. She wished to have the pups in the back corner of her den, where Scorpius had once slept when he'd lived there with her. The pups' room, now. "Help me get back...back there, Panda. I need to lay down...I have some furs ready." She managed to get out. "And then...can you go and get Demi?" If her niece did not wish to come, she wouldn't make her - but she would let her know what was going on.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread