The day the earth stood still
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

No posting order <3 just post at will to this Big Grin

She was relieved that it was over, for the most part. The mother wasn't certain of who would come by her den to visit her now that they were born...but as long as they were a member of the pack or a member of the family, she wouldn't mind. The female wasn't very sensitive, for the most part...having pack members in the den wouldn't disturb her too much as long as they were respectful. Blood-related family was what she most desired at this time, though. To see her daughters or Soran would be wonderful.

She continued to rest, her breathing calm as she laid beside the little ones. She wanted to be able to feed them more comfortably, and had already removed her weapons-belt...so she began to shift slowly down to her lupus form. Because the pups were out, it would not harm them. Once she was finished she laid back down, panting from lack of energy. A voice made her lift her heavy head, green eyes searching for the source. "Rio! Oh, I'm alright. Everything went well. I could use a bowl of water, perhaps? I have a few bowls in the corner, over by the bed. And there's a jar of water next to them."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread