season of mists and mellow fruitfulness
[html]

The ceremony was beginning before he knew it. Gideon's heart thudded uncomfortably in his chest as they walked forward together. He wanted to do everything right, for each movement and word to be perfect on this day. As Saul began to speak he stood at the front of the group with Nayru, turquoise eyes set upon her luminous form. She looked as beautiful as always...but even more so on this day, the day that they would be joined together by their love.

He gave a quiet "Yes" to Saul's question when it was asked. The world seemed to slow down for a few moments as Nayru gave her own reply. The rest of the ceremonial words came as a blur as things sped back up, their ribboned wrists raised so that the pack could visually see the bond. The male leaned in, aiming to give her a swipe across the muzzle with his tongue as their new titles were announced. "I love you, Nayru."

He grinned widely, heartbeat beginning to return to a normal pace as the attention went from him to his brother and her daughter once more. He looked to Nayru - the ring was still in his other hand - and held the small box out to her. "I got you something. I hope you'll like it..it goes with a few other things you own" It would match the jewelry that he'd given her in the past.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread