Insinuation Aromatic
[html]

She could feel happy warm feelings rising. It seemed she'd already made a friend in the form of her tall, dark border-greeter. She didn't know anything about him, he had melted away when her mother arrived, before she could find out more. She had no idea who Ravesque really was, but all that mattered to her was that he seemed to like her, and she too smiled, reflecting his appreciation. With a headturn she spoke over her shoulder, moving forward to collect a bunch of drying stalks - lavender this time - "Well, I appreciate it." She came up to him, holding out the bundle to light them from his smouldering ends - hopefully the lavender was dry enough to catch. The action gave her a moment to think back, into the piecemeal past. "Not so much. I haven't seen hardly any of this world, just Phoenix Valley and the forest to the west of here. I didn't even know this place existed til I stumbled into it. I am so glad I found you all. I never wanna be on my own again. Feels like I've been in some kind of dream, but now I'm kind of coming back alive. Y'know?" Suddenly she had no idea if she was making any sense, and laughed nervously, moving the conversation along a little with a respectful "You been here long, sir?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread