Insinuation Aromatic
[html]

The snatch of a story she received was enough to pique curiosity, but she was too proud and too wary of his obvious emotion to pry, so she merely shook her head at all the cruelty and sadness in the world. "Bad times, huh." She wasn't sure what power her past held. She didn't consider it much. It all seemed something of a blurred whirlwind, sometimes - interspersed with long empty stretches of blissful peace. She kept the world at arm's length, and while she'd seen her share of life, sometimes it didn't feel like it. She doubted her past had much power. It was too empty for that. Unless the emptiness was the kind of empty of a black night, holding myriad invisible dangers and demons... oh, she didn't know where these disturbing thoughts came from. He was right to brush off the past, and she would match him with "but we're here now, so it's all good, I guess." Her bunch of leaves had burnt out. "Am I right, Ravesque? Is this a good place to be?" She just needed reassurance, but she hadn't spoken quite as directly as she could have, for the most honest part of her was saying, instead: am I good enough to be here? Good enough for you? She didn't know why, but already somehow she depended on the opinion of the black-coated wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread