She'za Tinker
[html]

OOC: Writing this made me cry. This whole scenario is kind of close to real life for me, so its hard to write out, but I think its good for me to do. <3 Sorry if it sucks. :/
Word Count: 533

Tawny kept crawling closer, whining softly as dirt and little rocks rubbed into the cuts and scrapes all over her palms and fingers. They began bleeding again, leaving little drops and trails of red across the occasional strand of grass or leaf. She hesitated when she got within touching distance of the large male wolf, watching him nervously for a few moments. Finally, the little one let out a sigh of defeat and crawled up onto his lap. She curled up slightly and pressed her face into his chest, tears pooling in her eyes and slipping down the soft fur on her face. The wet droplets of salty water quickly dropped from her face and soaked into a little patch of his fur. Her body was still shaking violently and breathing became hard to accomplish. Her chest was so tight; it felt like her lungs were slowly closing in on themselves, refusing to allow any more air to flow in and out. Her fucked up hands curled into fists as she began to wheeze, trying and failing to take an effective breath.

The cries of fear and pain got shorter as the panic attack grew stronger, rattling through her body. Black spots began dancing in her vision, only causing her to panic even more. She was not used to being this close to anyone, not even Jace had been able to touch her this much, and the colorful woman was almost like a mother. The little female hadn’t been touched so much since her mother was alive, and those touches were always slaps and punches, bites and slashes. There was nothing normal about her getting even remotely close to anyone like this. It was obvious, besides her panic attack, that something was really wrong with the lass.

Flashes of her father screaming and raging flew through her mind; the males horrible temper getting the best of him and causing him to abuse the woman he had raped and his only child. Her breathing became a bit easier as she focused on the memories, but the cries only got harder, her body curling into Saul’s more, depending on him to hold her up. Up next in the torturous film her brain was playing were the images of her mother, all of the times the woman ripped into the little girl for doing even the smallest things wrong. Momma’s were supposed to love their babies, but this one clearly loathed hers, wanted it to suffer and hurt, not caring if she starved to death. The woman was so enraged about how her life had gone and needed someone to take that anger out on someone, choosing to take it out on the tiny puppy that she had birthed.

Tawny began to flinch and hide her face more against his chest, her fists unclenching slowly, fingers curling into his fur and holding on for dear life. There was nothing she could do to stop the memories from coming, the fear produced by the images making everything harder. She was a helpless little baby once more, but this time there was someone to hold her tight and help her know that everything would be alright.

<style type="text/css">
.tawnywagner2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#236f7f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tawnywagner2 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tawnywagner2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tawnywagner2 {margin:0px auto; width:365px; background-color:#187b5f; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2pp0ew8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 438px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#06282f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread