She'za Tinker
WC: 434
OOC: Yeah...not in the mood to deal with tables. xD

Tawny kept crying for a long while, though the panic attack dissipated when Saul's soft, soothing voice began to rumble out reassurances. Her body relaxed some and she simply lay there curled in his arms, her small body easily passable for a child. After a while she was able to uncurl herself and lean back a little, looking up at Saul with tearless eyes, all cried out. Her frame was still shaking and breathing a little bit complicated, but overall she felt much better. His words were so soft and gentle, letting her know that it was going to be okay, generally helping her calm down after the rough crying jag.

His question was hard to answer, her words not the clearest in a normal situation, the emotions making it harder for her to speak at all. After opening and closing her mouth a few times, frustrated with herself, she just blurted out, "M-momma and Papa h-hurted me!" Her ear fell down flat against her head and she buried her face against his neck, sniffling and wrapping her arms around his chest, holding on while she got her breathing in check once again. Tawny realized that Saul might think that she thought he was bad because she was so scared and crying. Without thinking about the fact that she was allowing him to touch her, she jerked back one again and grabbed his face in her hands pulling his head down closer to her level.

"Saul...you are good. You no hurt me. I-I loves you." Her broken speech was getting smoother as she spoke more to him, and though the words were a bit out of context, it was all understandable. She licked his nose and curled into him again, letting go of his face. The love she felt for the male, if it was even love, wasn't anything romantic. It was more of a sort of love one would have for a brother, or a protector. Saul had definitely taken care of her in the past, especially upon finding her for the first time on Dahlia de Mai lands before the merge. Her drugged up body wouldn't have made it if he hadn't have taken her in.

Sticking her hands out, she held them in the air palms up, allowing him to look at the icky cuts and dirty blood. Growling lightly, she rubbed her hands together, making little clumps of dried fluid and nasty looking stuff fall away. A small pout covered her expression as she looked upon the dirt mess again, not sure how to clean her hands of the grime.

Messages In This Thread