She'za Tinker
OOC: If you wanna end this thread here...the next one can be like...two days later or something after she has his pretty thang made and ready to give to him. And sorry its short. I kept getting distracted. xD

Tawny stood up and stretched her arms above her head, yawning widely and licking her chops. Her hands were covered in white bandages, a stark contrast against her dark brown fur. Smiling, she turned to look at Saul and shook herself free of the sleepy feelings that always followed a good dream. "Thanks you...no more hurt." The smile pulled her mouth up again and she clapped her hands together, ignoring the mild sting and the little blood spots staining through the soft cotton material.

Saul's hesitant look made her wonder what he was thinking as he just stood there, staring at her for a few moments. Realizing that he must be thinking about leaving, she frowned and dropped her eyes to the ground, not really wanting him to go anywhere. The company was very nice and refreshing, not something that she got every day. It was a rare and delightful treasure to the girl when she could find someone who she could spend time with, without fearing that they would hurt her as her parents did. Her hands flexed a few times and she shook once more, frustrated with the decision he was forcing her to make.

The girl didn't want him to leave at all, Saul's company was the best! Of course... she couldn't make his present while he was sitting around her dwelling and watching everything she did. Sighing, she leaned against his side and pouted a little bit. "You go...I make pretties." Her hands pressed to his back and she gave him a light shove, pushing him back towards the forest in the direction of the stream about two hundred yards away. "I see you later?" Her voice was light and hopeful, telling him just how much she had enjoyed their time together, despite the pain and fear that it began with.

Messages In This Thread