Do You See What I See
[html]
I may eventually pp Anatoliy coming in as well.

Strel had pretty much followed Noss, having caught his scent along his way. He had a thought to surprise the hunter in the midst of whatever it was he was doing. But what he found was the scent of strangers, familiar but something he hadn't smelled in a long while. The pack of artists was here and the redheaded man wondered what they were doing here, especially since there were a few of them. He broke through the trees to find multiple people around a wagon. Eying them all, Strel walked up to the man who shared his bed, laying a gentle hand on the man's shoulder while pushing past him slightly. His look was serious but still rather mild.

"Trade, huh?" he asked, eying the wagon, wondering what exactly the goods looked like. His lavender eyes watched the wagon open. The wool was definitely tempting; he had worked only a bit with wool so he was interested in using it in winter clothes. But what did they want in return for such commodities? "Trade is always welcome. I'll vouch for you all here, so I ask you all behave yourselves for my sake." He gave an easy grin, dropping his hand from Noss's shoulder. "Now, about that wool..," began Strel, stepping toward the wagon.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread