Your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace
;>

Oh, this one was amusing. Sikyatavo watched the spitting wolf with loathing where he lay, and tsked at the puma where she stood, teeth bared. Had their people strayed so? Did they not understand? The Guide's purpose was to guide their wolves to what was right, proper living in the AniWayan way. This way did not include disrespecting one's leadership and spitting at their feet. The Hare lifted his chin arrogantly. Truly, he believed these individuals, the ones who did not want to be led to a righteous life, they did not deserve the guidance of sacred beings as himself. In that sense, this cat had failed. She was no more than a spitting, oversized kitten who could not touch him. He hopped down to parade in front of her, though closer to Maska, as his wolf pet spoke with contempt in his face.

"I have already explained this, Itse," Maska sighed. He truthfully did not know the answer to his question, and his shrug was almost apologetic, then. Nayati's anger, his energy, it was so wasted on all this aggravation. "I have no insight into why the Chief has waited. All I know is my mission, which is to right the wrongs which have been made." He was willing to explain, really. He would prefer if they would just understand, rather than him having to beat the realizations into their thick skulls. However when the blood landed at his feet, Maska had had enough of explanations. He would waste no more energy on this one's disrespectful attitude. He paused, pondering his response. A public punishment, perhaps? His mate had fared very well, compared to the potential his Guardians had. Perhaps they would understand if he... demonstrated it for them.

Messages In This Thread