Frozen in the headlights
[html]

WC: 446 OOC: Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

He listened to her intently as she spoke, and could tell there as some underlying thing that she did not wish to talk about in front of the children. Shaw didn’t blame her. He wanted to shield his daughters from the evils of the world. He knew it would eventually be impossible, but he would rather let them stay puppies for a while, and care free. He nodded to her as she spoke of the girls and he smiled, figuring the last part out for himself first hand.

“I was so worried about you, Sky had went looking for you I had to try to keep the pack running.... things were so hectic....

He could see that she had been marked just as Shaw had been. Argul had tried to rip a hole through his mouth, there was perminant damage, and a scar going across his muzzle. Kesho had taken a good gouge from his eye, though miraculously missed the eye itself. He still had numerous hidden scars but those were the most noticeable. He kelt a kin to Orin, though he’d been battered from the emotional trauma he had been left in.

“It’s been hard, I wish I never let that monster in this pack... I burned what ever was left of it.”

He mentioned as she mentioned she saw proof. He had proof too. Argul had been taken care of but not by him. Argul had even told Jace why he did everything, even mentioned to shawchert his reasons for the attack on Orin’s pups and Orin herself. He was absently stroking the leather brace that the monster had given him, the only piece that kept Demetrius, and he only kept him near because the ghost of his son pleaded that he didn’t want to be left alone, and the only other way to have him rest in peace was to kill himself. He had other family to think about, the ones who were living and needed to be taught how to take care of themselves, though at the time he didnt know if they were alive or dead at the time, but here they were big as ever and rambunxious in every way. It made Shawchert proud, happy that he was now in their presence and that Orin had done a wonderful job at taking care of the children as he had no doubt she would. He moved forward and let the girls slide off him, though they were still happy to see him, he still wanted to make sure Orin was real herself, and he walked to her with arms outstretched for a hug.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread