Frozen in the headlights
[html]

+5 OOC: OH SNAP

It was good to know that Orin has no ill will to hug him, though it was not her usual type of hug, it was something, and that made him feel relieved. He held onto the woman, feeling much of it was his fault, he had done so much and yet not enough, but these thoughts he would not voice out, this was a happy moment now and yes things happened and for a reason. At the mention of his brace Shaw stiffened and pulled back. He looked down at it, knowing how morbid it would sound if he told her outright what it was. He bought himself some time trying to think of a good reasonable explanation.

Argul had given it to me... as a present. I never really knew what it was until I found out who had done the killing. I....

Shaw stopped not sure how to go on and looked at the boy sitting in the shadows watching the family reunion. How could he explain to her and her not freak out? It was such a touch and go situation, and he hoped she could understand why he did this.

“This is... part of us, I tried to bury it in the grave with the rest but he compelled me not to. Demetrius, he.... He begged me not to leave him alone...”

This was the first time he had ever revealed that he had the ghost of his son following him, he blinked at the boy as though asking him to at least show to his mother... Demetrius quietly looked at Orin, he had been with her for the first three months of his existence, inside her womb, and then a few days to live before the monster took his life. He knew that his mother did everything in her power to keep him alive, and had been scared when he had been killed. He was happy with his mother’s decision. Now though, he was not the little infant pup, when he came to Shawchert he was that of a luperci boy, he was able to shift and move around, though he had little influence over the earthly items around him. He let Orin see him, though he moved very little, and he was not afraid. He did not knowthe reaction the woman woould give him but he had no fear of death for he was already dead. He had a slight greyish tinge to him, like a glow of light emanating from his body.

“It is good to see you mother.”

The boy was of few words and less emotion, though his spectral form carried enough to understand how he acted others would react in a certain way. Good or bad as long as he had a little control he did not entirely care. Shawchert’s mouth went dry as he looked between Orin and their deceased son.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread