Frozen in the headlights
[html]
WC:413
OOC: >.>

He had expected this reaction, but not in this particular way as she pushed against him, it surprised him and he stumbled on his feet, but kept his balance, thinking of the girls below him. She was furious, and he didn’t blame her. It was a morbid thought and every time he knew such he wanted to take it off, bury it and let his son rest in peace. He couldn’t though. Every time the boy would beg to his father, as though he had some kind of emotion for the few minutes Shaw decided to put it in the ground with the rest of his son. He didn’t speak, he just hoped he could see her, and then as though everythng changed, she saw her spectral child, and he knew she was in utter denial up to the point of the boy speaking to her. Shaw shook his head when she question his actions. He had nothing on Demetrius’ actions. He only was the source that the boy was staying in the physical world.

“For the most part... after everything ended, I was lost, he brought me back.

He said, looking at the boy, who now stood but he did not leave the shadows. Shawchert watched, knowing right now this was between mother and son.

“Mommy, thank you. I want to say that. I think it’s time to let it go. We all can move on now.”

The boy did not wait for an answer. He was straight faced the whole time, though he didn’t know the thoughts of his mother, he knew what had gone on, what Argul had done to her, to Shaw, to Valinta, to the whole pack, and it was time for it all to be forgotten to continue on with life. He vanished to both mother and father, but his presence was still there and both could feel it. Shawchert turned his attention back to Orin fully.

“What do you plan on doing now? Where are you staying?”

He was used to the boy coming and going as he pleased and tried not to let it have too much of an impact on him. Demetrius had always been helpful, always gotten Shaw on the right track of mind, and gave him advice that puppies shouldn’t even know, but the boy did. As though he was born with the knowledge that he spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread