Frozen in the headlights
[html]

WC: 300 OOC: aawwwkkkwarrrrd!!

She seemed confused by the mention of the Terrace and he nodded. It meant what it was named for. He could see her thinking hard about it, and he wasn’t going to speak and break her thoughts. She came to a decision and Shawchert grinned from ear to ear, something he hadn’t done in so long. He would be living near his children again! He could protect them now, unlike his mother who was already in the grasp of evil wolves, they were now within his own arm reach. He could feel his happiness bubble up that he barely resisted hugging her and kissing her on her forehead

“I’m sure Skye won’t have any problems with you joining in again. She’s missed you as much as I have.

And without warning he howled for his leader. He had forgotten that Orin was not in the mix of everything including the fact he was no longer a leader and that he was no longer with Sky. Just remembering her dancing and filling Tal’s face with the special smile made him frustrated but he was not thinking about that, what he was thinking about was making a home for Orin and the girls.

“I will employ someone for just that task.”

He said with a wide grin. The man could make leather, but working it was another story, but there were plenty of other wolves in the pack that could. Shaw was a carver. He would be able to pay with his own work.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread