Expedition Patriotic
[html]

It's fine! I'm quite late with my replies most of the time, so yeah, no need to be sorry. :] Sorry for the shortness! Kase can only do so much half asleep. xD

From his state of appearance it was perfectly normal to assume he wasn’t in the brightest of moods. In truth he may have not been all sunshine and smiles at the moment, but he was no grump either. He was basically a walking corpse in a sleepy haze, half awake by the alarming fact someone else may have been in the hall with him. Truly he was turning into an anti-social creature or just be coming too shy for his own good.

The humming seemed to stop and his ears laid back a bit in some relief, maybe they had turned into their room. Yet again the inside of his mouth flashed itself in another yawn as he drew a clawed hand up to brush back the bits of mane. This was why he kept it back just for the fact it fell in and obscured his vision. Now free of hair his eyes widen in surprise to see someone standing in front of him, there went the thought of an empty all. So she was the hummer, huh? His ears went forward again as she spoke in a cheery tone. At least somebody managed some good sleep before walking around.

“A-U-Uh, hi-i?” Kase paused, unsure what to say. “Ca-an I help y-you?”

His vocals were laden with sleep yet still managed to hold the told of some with hiccups or who had just finished crying. Normally, if he were awake, he’d try to strike up some awkward conversation just for the pure fact of being polite while holding down thoughts of the other strangling him. Right now he didn’t even bother and instead looked down while he fiddled with his pant leg like a nervous little child while.

<style>
.AnaFK-06 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-06 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-06 b {font-family:verdana; color:#bd365e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-06 {background-color:#060404; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c27054; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 272px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-06-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread