Bouncing through the greenwood [p]
[html]

I knew Noss was a big softie really! XD And sorry for the wait on this, roleplay kind of slowed down cos I've been so busy in real life. I'm going to have her follow him for a little bit if that's ok? WC: 817

The male introduced himself and the little female relaxed a little more, he wouldn't give her his name if he were a baddie after all, no doubt he was just a very busy male who was being a bit short with her because he had so much to do. Her mommy could be like that sometimes too, sometimes Robin would follow her around asking a hundred questions a minute, asking her what she was doing, when she would come and play outside with her and Linden, when dinner was ready, when would she be allowed to carry a bow? Her mother would be pleasant for a while but would eventually tire of her and shoo her away, complaining that Robin was under her feet and getting in the way of her work, the little patchwork girl would eventually be coaxed into leaving and then she would go outside and play. She was quite happy playing on her own nowadays, she had gotten used to her parents being busy and her siblings not wanting to play, that was why she was making so much headway with her exploring, it was so much faster when she went alone, Felicity would not slow her down by getting distracted by a particularly pretty flower, Linden would not slow her down by suddenly tackling her in a mock attack, forcing her to retaliate and pin him, chewing on his ear until he admitted defeat. When she was on her own she managed to cross a lot more ground, at least when she was not in her Optime form, she was still very clumsy in it, sliding down hills and tripping over a lot, her scraped knee being evidence of that, but she supposed that when she was more used to it she would be able to walk a lot faster, taking longer strides than she could in her Lupus form. But until then she anticipated a few more bumps and scrapes, hopefully she would soon find her stride in this new stretched form.

The male's tone seemed to soften as he spoke, she looked up at him again as he gave her what seemed to be a much more friendly warning, she nodded as he spoke, it was true, the horses still all towered high above the little female at the moment, perhaps when she was taller they would be less dangerous, but for now she could bet that she would indeed be squahed under foot if she were not careful. It was nice to know that the male seemed to care for her welfare, then again it was his job she supposed, just as exploring was hers, he wouldn't want anyone to get hurt while he was working she supposed. But he seemed happy enough to let her explore and adventure and that brought a wide grin to the young girl's face, perhaps he was less grumpy than she had first thought, perhaps he understood more about the adventurous nature of pups than he had first seemed to.
“Yes sir, I will make sure I am careful, I don't want any of the horses to get hurt and I don't want to get hurt either.” She nodded as she spoke, agreeing with what he had said, smiling now, he was nicer than she had thought, he wanted her to keep safe, he most certainly wasn't a baddie after all.

And then the male said something that brought a huge grin to the patchwork girl's face, he was going to let her ride the large stallion he had just been taking care of. What a wonderful idea, she had been nagging her father to let her ride Drogon as soon as she was big enough, he had been slightly reluctant, wanting to keep her safe, saying that she was still too small at the moment, but now she was indeed big enough, she had two arms and two legs, she was sure that she would manage to ride ok now. And now this large grey male was offering to let her ride his horse, she felt very honoured to be allowed to ride Noss' own horse, she could not help but grin broadly at the male.
"Oh that would be wonderful! Oh yes please! You really mean it?" She asked suddenly, bouncing slightly from foot to foot with excitement. She followed him as he walked away, padding towards him, still bouncing rather excitedly. She was so inquisitive, full of excitement and curiosity, she could not help but want to follow him, to find out more about him now that he was a lot nicer than she had first thought, especially as he had said that she would be allowed to ride his horse sometime, this raised him very high in her estimation. She smiled as she followed him.
"How long have you been working with horses?" She asked as she followed him.

<style type="text/css">
.robincub b {font-weight:bold; color:#607792; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.robincub-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.robincub p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robincub {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#D7B778; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bincub.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FDFCE7; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A3773A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.robincub-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9C865A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread